I just finished updating Project Explore to the version 0.2.1.1. I added touch screen support in this update and I'd like to briefly explain why.
I have wanted to include the mobile gamer audience for a while now and this is one of the many steps I needed to take. With touch screen support and UI scaling worked in, I just have to worry about setting up the game to run despite the limitations of various devices.
I'm not going to go on much more here as I feel exhausted at the moment. I fear my lack of income has finally started to takes its toll. The food I can afford is lacking nutrition and that obviously is not good for me. Raman and water is pretty much my diet. I have multivitamins (thank god) so that helps. Any how this portion is more of a status update on my situation. I will continue to work on Project Explore regardless and I hope to talk to everyone again soon!